Tabula Talks | Inflation on the rise?
Join us for a 20 minute webinar on inflation
Forecasts of where inflation might go have rarely been as dispersed as they are today. In our first Tabula Talks, CEO MJ Lytle will be joined by Tabula Senior Consultant Gary Smith and ASR's Head of Research and co-founder David Bowers. Register now to hear MJ, Gary and David discuss possible post-pandemic inflation scenarios, the new Fed inflation regime, and how the US election outcome may affect inflation rates.
|Speakers:||MJ Lytle, CEO - Tabula Investment Management|
|Gary Smith, Senior Consultant - Tabula Investment Management|
|David Bowers, Head of Research - Absolute Strategy Research|
|📅 Wednesday 21 October 2020|
|🕑 2.00pm to 2.20pm (GMT+1), followed by questions|
About Absolute Strategy Research
Tabula has partnered with Europe's leading independent research house Absolute Strategy Research (ASR) to bring our clients access to unique research content and macroeconomic insights. Founded in 2006, ASR has consistently been ranked Europe's number one independent research provider*. Email us to learn more about ASR or for guest access to their award-winning research.
*Based on Extel survey rankings
About the speakers
- Co-founder and Head of Research at Absolute Strategy Research
- Previously chief global investment strategist for Merrill Lynch. Ran the firm’s Global Fund Managers’ Survey
- Holds a BSc in Economics from the University of Exeter.
Michael John (“MJ”) Lytle
- CEO of Tabula Investment Management
- Previously a founding partner in ETF investment manager Source, which was purchased by Invesco in 2017
- Prior to Source, spent 18 years at Morgan Stanley across a variety of roles, most of which revolved around fixed income
- BA in Economics and Government from Dartmouth College with further studies at the London School of Economics
- Senior consultant responsible for sovereign clients at Tabula
- Previously spent six years at Barings in the strategic relationship management team and latterly the Barings Investment Institute
- Before joining Barings was global head of official institutions at BNP Paribas, and before that spent 10 years at Morgan Stanley
- BSc in Economics from University College London